Saturday, January 10, 2009

8 Things

8 Things I did Today (really yesterday, this day just started)

1. Tried to calm down a furious parent at school.
2. Watched a movie with my family.
3. Made dinner
4. Told Juan how proud I was of him and his grades this semester.
5. Chatted on Facebook
6. Went to bed early
7. Got blown away by the 60 mph winds
8. Enjoyed the fact it was finally FRIDAY


8 Favorite Restaurants (in no particular order)

1. Chili's
2. Chic-Fil-A
3. Pick Up Stix
4. El Pollo Loco
5. Los Primos
6. Claim Jumper
7. Zen Sushi
8. I thought we at out alot, but I am having trobule thinking of 8

8 Shows I Watch

1. CSI (the original)
2. American Idol
3. The Hills (I really need to grow up)
4. TMZ
5. Inside the Principal's Office
6. Any mindless, stupid reality show
7. CRASH
8. So You Think You Can Dance

8 Things I Look Forward to

1. Spending more time with the family
2. Going camping next weekend with my friends
3. Visiting Europe someday
4. Juan following his dreams
5. Brad and Emily remaining happy and healthy
6. Becoming a Principal
7. Getting a Golden Retriever
8. Remodeling our restrooms (someday maybe, but not on the top of the list)

8 people who blog (I don't know 8...here are a few

Kami Bible
Stacey Steel
Shannon Albert
Facebook posts

No comments:

Post a Comment