Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Save 2nd Base

SAVE 2ND BASE!


Come on ladies-think back in high school...SAVE 2nd BASE.



I’ve committed to participating in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer this September. It’s a big commitment, one that will require me to spend the next several months training and fundraising. This event will be a 39.3 mile walk over a weekend in Long Beach, California (Queen Mary to El Dorado Park and back to the Queen Mary). I will be walking with thousands of other women supporting this important cause. I can’t do it without your help. Though I’m required to raise at least $1,800 in donation, I plan to raise much more! I hope that I can count on your support.


HOW CAN I HELP!
You can make a donation to my fundraising campaign on my personal Avon Walk for Breast Cancer website by clicking here. All you have to do is click on the pink "Donate Now" button. If you prefer to write a check, just contact me and I'll send you the information and form.As I prepare for this exciting event, I plan to update this page and the Avon webpage frequently so that all my supporters can follow my progress, so please visit often. Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment