Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's 2009

I count my blessings everyday for having such great people in my life who I love dearly and hopefully love me back! This year I shared Valentine's Day with some of those people. I shared V-Day with my hubby, friends, and spouses. Here are a few shots of our fun evening.


The happy couple even after 15 blissful years! I LOVE my Braddy!!



Brandon McDannell, the evening entertainment. Brandon is the son of one of friends (Sue, his mom, is actually in the red top in front of speaker. She is probably used to the loud noise by now). He is a very talented musician!



These are some group shots. My favorite had to be the one with the men. The girls were all excited about getting their group picture together. As you can see, the men did not share the same level of excitement. It was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment