Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Life with a Teenager

Life with a teenager can be very challenging. You have a person looking to find who they are, the direction they want their life to run, while all still just trying to be a kid. With these challenges come the parents trying to allow the teenager to find who they are, guide them in the right direction they want their life to run, while still wanting them to be a kid.

Yesterday, I was blessed with a moment of kids just being kids. I have a friend, Tracy, on Facebook and real life, who recommended a Wii game called Just Dance. This game looked like a lot of fun on her video on FB, so Juan and I ran out to go get it. We played together for a couple of hours, and then some of his friends came over to join in the fun. See the video below for a great teenage moment. I love you Juan...stay a kid!!!!

Thank you Tracy for the recommendation and the opportunity to watch my baby just being a kid! GREAT MEMORY!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brERSotj_ME

1 comment:

  1. Oh so loving the Dancing video..too hilarious. Love reading your updates.. glad you clued me in on your blog. Hugs and kisses your way!!

    ReplyDelete