Monday, March 15, 2010

I am....

Last Sunday I said I was going to try to blog a bit more often. Well, obviously this plan did not work out so well. I stumbled upon a blog recently with answering the following questions, so I decided I would post my thoughts.

I am...

wishing everyone lived a life of integrity.
I think...

I need to find a true passion (non-work related). I need to truly explore what makes ME happy. Is it photography, jogging, music, what "hobby" completes me?


I should...

get my doctorate. My goal has been doctorate before 40, but I just haven't been too inspired lately.
I dream...
about being debt free.
I want...
to lose 50 pounds. I know, not very unique. Who doesn't want to lose weight, but 50 lbs would be AMAZING!
I know...
I am loved by many friends and family.
I don't like...
vegetables. I wonder if there is a connection with the lbs above with my dislike of veggies. Mmmmm!! Just wondering.
I smell...
Jayme's (the golden) farts. Gross, but my reality.
(Had to add this photo, because it just makes me crack up! The funniest Jayme picture ever.)
I hear...
Adam Lambert on my I-Pod. I really like him! I am glad he didn't win Idol; he deserved to make a name for himself (not as an American Idol winner).
I fear...
being alone. My husband and son are my whole life and I hate being without them (even when they drive me crazy).
I search...
blogs and websites which inspire, educate, and make me laugh.
I miss...
my mom (everyday Mommy...I LOVE YOU!)

I always...
am second guessing myself. My controlling ways are always present and take over my thoughts.
I crave...
chocolate. Again, love of chocolate...hate of veggies...losing 50 lbs. Come on Em, don't you see the connection. HA! HA!

I remember...
my one BIG birthday party. Brandi and I shared our party, because our b-day’s are so close together (Brandi-10/9 Emily 10/10). We had lunch, cake, and a piƱata in the backyard at the Studebaker house and then went bowling. Super fun!
I need…
to be balanced. I don’t do well when I feel overwhelmed and behind. I need routine, structure, and always know the plan.
I forget…
things that happen more than a year ago. Brad can remember every detail, date, and event and it drives him crazy when I don’t recall something he remembers. He is my walking diary.
I feel…
tired. It has been a stressful few weeks and I look forward to the balance spoken of above.
I can’t…
say “roar.” It’s true. My family and friends have taught me every phonetic sound and blend; I just can’t seem to get it out right. I say “WAR.” Hey, can’t be perfect.

I am happy…
when I see Juan and Brad smile!
I sing…
just about anything. It drives Juan crazy when I roll down the window and get down with the hip hop (dancing included). Now, Brandi is the lyricist…she knows every word of every song! Amazing!
I listen…
to about any type of music.
I shop…
not very often anymore. That ol’ debt free thing, you know.
I eat…
anything yummy! I love food! Do we really have to add salt to the wound. Was this blog starter blog planted, so I would keep thinking about the 50 lbs. Damn you blog posts!!
I love…
my FAMILY!

Now, your turn. Cut and paste these sentence starters to reflect on your “I AM”
I am
I think
I should
I dream
I want
I know
I don’t like
I smell
I hear
I fear
I search
I miss
I always
I crave
I remember
I need
I forget
I feel
I can’t
I am happy
I sing
I listen
I shop
I eat
I love

5 comments:

  1. Great post, Emily. If I can find the time, I'll do it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Keep up the awesome blogging :)

    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is it that you can always meake me cry? You are beautiful, smart, strong and loving, I could not be more proud to call you my sister! I love you! -Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list!

    Great to meet you @ FMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss and love you too Em. You have become an amazing woman. Brandi is proud to call you sister I am as proud to say "my daughter"
    Love MaMa!!!!

    ReplyDelete