Sunday, December 14, 2008

California Christmas

Today was a GREAT day! I host the annual California Christmas celebration each year in my house. We have from 10-20 people come each year. It all depends on who is available that year. We also have it a few weeks prior to Christmas, because the closer it gets to Dec. 25th, the busier people get. In addition, many of us like to just stay home on actual Christmas Day. This year was a smaller crowd, but still a lot of fun. Here are a few pictures of our day. My mom and her siblings got my grandmother (their mother) a new lift chair. As you can see, she was very excited. Grandma just turned 80 this past Thursday, and on this day she wasn't feeling so hot. But she still came and held out through dinner. I am glad she did, because I wouldn't have wanted to miss this precious moment. What a smile!!



Here is everyone just enjoying the meal. Yummy!! Ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, "green stuff", and sweets that went on and on forever.


Each year, we play a fun game of Christmas Bingo. This is always something everyone looks forward to. Here I am playing the BINGO MASTER. This year I won cute salt and pepper shakers (sorry, Maggie).

The boys (Holt, Juan, and Luke) with Grandma in her new chair.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment