Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Photos of our Ski Trip

Here are a few photos of our ski trip. We had a great time. We are, however, appreciating California weather more each day. It is currently 8 degrees. BRRRR!

Me on day two with two ski's and two poles. Feeling much more secure after a day of snowboarding.
Juan is a natural snowboarder. Here is one of many shots of him coming down the mountain. I am amazed how well he was able to catch on. He is such an athlete.
Brad and his parents getting ready to hit the slopes.
Juan and I on day one. This is when I was confident that I should try everything once. Well, I tried snowboarding once-I am done.
Brad, Juan, and I at our hotel.

Check out this scrapbook on our ski trip.

Click to play Ski Trip
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment