Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back to WORK

Not a whole lot to report the last couple of days. I have returned to work Monday and am trying to get back to the swing of things. Amazing how two weeks off can completely mess with one's ability to function normally. I find myself pretty good at multi-tasking, but the last couple of days I have been struggling. It is rare for me to leave work with anything to sign, review, e-mail, etc. The last couple of days have most certainly been an exception. I have to go to work tomorrow and sign about three documents, approve a half a dozen orders, and send multiple e-mails. Okay, maybe it doesn't sign like a big deal but this is in between meeting after meeting, discipline after discipline, and conversation after conversation. AWWWWW!! Welcome back to work Emily !! I wish everyone a GREAT week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment