Saturday, January 9, 2010

DREAMS....

Brad was driving home today from Juan's soccer game and I caught a quick nap (really quick...his game was only about 15 minutes away). I was certainly sleepy, though, because I woke up with a description of my dream. I woke up and said I want Biscuits and Gravy. I asked Brad to make his yummy sausage gravy and I will make some biscuits. Strange, but dinner for tonight has been planned. Why did this particular dream come during that particular moment. Was I hungry, I don't think so? Did I miss the midwest, and crave some Bitlers B&G?

I have had many strange dreams and would love someday to have them analyzed.
  • I have had the dream of going to work or school naked (or bottomless) many times. I am told this is generated when one is anxious...who knows!
  • I have run from California to Kansas in my dreams before. I am NOT a runner! Am I supposed to be!
  • My mother went to rehab for not being able to quit smoking in a dream I had when I was 11 or 12 years old. My mom is NOT a smoker!
I want to hear from you. What are some strange dreams you have had?


3 comments:

  1. Em, I have lots of dreams that have the Lawrence bridge over the Kansas River. The dreams may be about different things, but for some reason that bridge is in there! I don't think anything significant ever happened at that bridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmm...very interesting Emm...my opinion about your dream is that you may have been feeling the need for comfort from your family...and if this is a comfort food that is associated with Brad...there you go...am thinking you were in need of comfort or maybe feeling comforted...I view dreams a little different than the dream people I suppose...anyway...I had this dream the other night...was very odd...I have been having some dreams about one of the places I work at...it used to be AB and they sold it when INBEV took over...the one supervisor that I work with is a jerk and has always had it in for me...in this dream I was working an event feeling a little uncomfortable and he had been talking to other people about me and found out that he was being chauvinistic...he came to me and said I am so sorry that I was being a chauvinist..I had no idea and I will do what ever I can to change...LOL...I woke up so very confused...I wished it was true...but reality did set in...I have weird dreams from time to time...I did feel that I had this dream because I want him to realize the person he is being and do want him to change...not just for me...cuz he is this way with others...I believe that in your dreams you do try to fix things...or lead you in that direction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kami: The Lawrence Bridge...great memories (dreams and real). GREAT ONE!!

    ReplyDelete