Sunday, January 17, 2010

One Week Past

So, one week has gone by since my last blog. I knew when I started back at work my blogs would be less frequent; however I am trying to commit to updating once a week.

What has been going on this week? Not much...I must say.

The weeks go by very quickly. I LOVE the weekends (especially Sunday), because it is during this time we are able to totally take it easy. It is not uncommon for me to not get out of my sweat pants and t-shirts on a Sunday. Love SUNDAY's...it's my fun day....because I don't have to run day! :-) To make things even more fun, it began raining about an hour ago and it is suppose to continue throughout the week. Luckily, Brad and I were able to do some much needed outside work before the great down pour. Wish us SoCal residents luck. We don't do well with inclement weather.

Yesterday, we headed up to LaVerne, California for a soccer tournament. Juan and his teammates played well, but lost. It is always fun to watch Juan play, but also a bit stressful. I don't want him to get angry, tackled, hurt, or all of the above.

Not much to report this week. I will have to come up with some fun blog topics like my friend Shannon Albert, her blogs are always super interesting. If you have any ideas, please comment. I love comments. If it asks for a URL (and you don't have a blog), I think you just have to type in an e-mail address or facebook.com. I will review and consider all suggestions. I may not write about them, but I will consider all of them.

Everyone have a GREAT week! Love from Devor Days!

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to hear more about your job. Maybe some of the best and worst parts about it. Seems like such a big responsibility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the idea Shannon...I'll have to think about that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rainy weekends too, Em. So much less pressure to get things done. :)

    How about some pictures of Juan playing soccer? Sounds like you guys spend a lot of time doing that! Or along Shannon's suggestion, maybe some things you've noticed about what kids are doing these days, what is popular, etc? That might be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about writing about that WONDERFUL person you work with...I think her name is something like...Nacho? :)

    ReplyDelete