Sunday, February 7, 2010

Emily VACA



This year, my school district approved a somewhat nontraditional holiday week off for President's week. Previously, we would take two 3 day weekends. This was kind of nice also. Anyway, this year students have off February 8th - 15th off. Brad still has to work, and Juan still has school. This means, I get some time alone for some R & R. Generally when I have a week off, we would plan a little trip. But due to no one being off other then me (and other financial obligations), I just get to hang at home.

So, here are my plans:
  • Drop off my dry cleaning
  • Complete employee evaluations which I can't seem to get done at work
  • Modify lunch recess schedule
  • Finalize any work e-mails
  • Catch up on blog reading
  • Sleep in to 8 a.m. everyday, hopefully
  • Renew Juan's passport
  • Take Jayme to the vet for his annual visit
  • Go to Juan's final frosph-soph soccer game
Not very exciting now that I write it down...actually pretty depressing. This is why I don't find myself blogging too often. My life just isn't all that exciting. I don't post the exciting stuff (to protect privacy of family members), anyways.
Everyone have a GREAT week!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Em,
    So....did you get everything on your list done? Even the last eval you were working on the other day? Can't wait to hear about Juan's last soccer game...Brittany will be there cheering him on! She may have to leave a little early as she has to get over to Vista for the freshman basketball game at 4:30 pm. Ttyl :)

    Stacie

    ReplyDelete