Monday, February 1, 2010

2 Truths and 1 Lie

Have you played this game before? It is simple and a GREAT way to get to know people a little bit better. You have to tell 3 things, stories, ideas, etc. about yourself. They can be simple or more complex stories. They can be about relationships, money, travel. They can be about anything you want to share.

Two of the items have to be true, and 1 has to be a lie. So, read through my 3 items and then comment about which one is the lie. Also in the comment section, you have to put 3 items (2 Truths, and 1 Lie) about yourself for others to guess. Have FUN!



Two TRUTHS...One LIE about Emily! MY MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT...
  1. My most embarrassing moment included walking into a glass door (and shattering it, by the way) while visiting a friend's college dorm. A boys dorm none the less. I was so trying to be cool, and it just didn't work out right.


  2. My most embarrassing moment was when my bathing suit top came down after a fabulous dive into a pool. As I jumped up from under the water, I threw my hands up to celebrate my dive. I hadn't yet realized my top was down to my waist.


  3. My most embarrassing moment was when I had to present at a conference with a huge hot chocolate stain on my white pants from the crotch area to my knee. Everyone was very understanding, but there is no way they heard a word I said...too distracted.
Okay, your turn. Click on comment to guess my lie and include 2 truths, and 1 lie about yourself.

4 comments:

  1. I think the first two are true.

    2 truths, 1 lie about me:
    - I'd like to shave my head someday
    - I have a tattoo in a hidden spot that very few people know about
    - I've only cursed in front of one of my kids once

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lie is only cursing in front of one of your kids once. Am I right??

    I will share my lie after more guesses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lie is the one about the swimsuit following off. I have NOT worn a bikini in a LOOOOONG time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lie is about having a tattoo. I really have only cursed once in front of the kids. My on/off switch is VERY good.

    ReplyDelete