Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day at the Zoo

Brad and I had an afternoon date. We headed down to the world famous San Diego Zoo and walked around for a couple of hours. Beautiful day, animals were in good spirits, and just enjoyed some time outside. Here are a few non-edited, no biggie, pics (point and shoot camera, didn't want to hassle with the big guns).

Everyone have a GREAT week!
Hes' so cute and scruffy! Love my man!


One of my favorite parts of the zoo. Great views of San Diego!This is just hilarious! By the way, we were about 1 foot from the sign...oh heck!
African Lions getting ready for a training session.
Lion and his keeper.The next two pics are my fav. The lion is a creature you must respect.
I have found myself in some compromising positions, but this is ridiculous. I love me some giraffes!

1 comment:

  1. I've been to many in the nation and just can't say enough good about the San Diego Zoo. It's the absolute best. I'm hoping to find some discounts so we can go on our trip this summer!!!!! If you know of any, send them my way!

    ReplyDelete