Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Projects

Well, I took on ANOTHER new project. I am always willing to try something new with the hopes it will turn out to be something I LOVE.

Finding a hobby I LOVE has been a challenge of mine for 15 years now.
(Oh, and I am a perfectionist...unless I am good at it the first time I QUIT!)
Well, this project I really enjoyed...I sewed a baby quilt. I don't want to say who the quilt is for yet, because she may read this blog (those of you who know me could probably infer based on who is currently pregnant and having an upcoming shower). But I hope she and her new baby loves it.

Please don't look to closely...I named this baby quilt
"THERE IS PERFECTION IN THE IMPERFECTIONS"

Excited to get started...
Processing the fact I have NOOOOO idea what I am doing!

The end product. Patchwork on the front side with a purple fleece on the back, and satin green edge.
Poor lighting in this picture, but wanted to show the quilted back.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Great job...I am sure the mommy and baby will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops...forgot to say the anonymous person above is me (Stacie)..LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Emily! You're sewing!! PS - I love the song :)

    ReplyDelete